- BSc in Sports Rehabilitation (Hons)
- NASM Level 2 IPTF Course in Fitness Instructing
- NASM Level 3 CPT Course in Personal Training
- PICP Level 1 & 2 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Touch for Health Level 1 Practitioner
- Athletes’ Performance Mentorship Phase 1 & 2
- IASTM Tools training Seminar
- SportTape Kinesiology Taping Specialist
- Ankle & Foot Mobilisation Techniques Level 1
- Functional Movement System (FMS) Certified Level 1
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- First Aid at Work – Full Certificate
“My goal as a fitness professional and Personal Trainer has always been to help individuals reach their physical goals through effective, safe and well studied interventions. I always look to continually adapt and learn new sources of information from the cutting edge of both scientific and practical findings and impose them in the most individualistic and holistic manner.
I continue to adopt the same approach as an educator and tutor. My areas of expertise include rehabilitation of all musculoskeletal injuries and specialising in the late stage transition from physiotherapy bed to returning to full activity. I also have a keen interest in Strength and Conditioning for Athletes and Rapid Fat Loss & Muscle Building Interventions for everyday gym goers. All of my teaching approaches utilise holistic strategies encompassing all areas of health and fitness including nutrition.